- Issues Summary: Nursing Leadership
- NNPBC Welcomes Director, Professional Practice
- Capturing Nurses' Experiences During COVID-19 with Photovoice
- Statement on Anti-Science Demonstrations
- Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccinations for Health Care Providers
- Resources and Support For Indigenous People
- In Plain Sight Addressing Indigenous-specific Racism
- Brief: Upholding the Truth & Reconciliation Recommendations
- Certified Practice Decision Support Tools Review & Update Process
- Telus Health MyCare for Nurses
- Blog: "Hearing Our Voices - Nurse Advocacy In Action"
- Ministry of Health- Memo 2021-22 Influenza Immunization
- Tackling Vaccine Hesitancy
- BCCDC: COVID-19 Infection Control Guidance for Community HCPs
- PPE Portal Update
- The Need for a National Chief Nursing Officer
Quiz of the Month
NNPBC, in collaboration with CADTH, is pleased to offer a Quiz of the Month question for nurses.
Transforming health through nursing expertise.
NNPBC is the professional body representing all nursing professions in British Columbia. We support and promote excellence in nursing practice, education, research, leadership and policy by advocating for healthy public policy, promoting excellence in nursing practice and empowering nurses to actively influence and shape decisions that affect the profession and the public they serve.