- NNPBC Staffing Changes Announcement
- Issues Brief: Nursing and Climate Change: The Impacts on Human Health
- Issues Brief: Essential Visitors in Long-Term Care
- Issues Brief: COVID-19 Omicron Variant
- COVID-19 Variants - Infographic
- Issues Brief: Understanding Allyship
- Issues Summary: Nursing Leadership
- Brief: Upholding the Truth & Reconciliation Recommendations
- New procedures for harm reduction prescriptions from the BC PharmaCare Newsletter
- The Overdose and Toxic Drug Crisis in 2021
- Recent online story - Nurse Practitioners 'bridging the gaps' in care
- Limits of Resilience as an Approach
- 2022 NNPBC Membership
- Ministry of Health- Memo 2021-22 Influenza Immunization
- BCCDC: COVID-19 Infection Control Guidance for Community HCPs
Transforming health through nursing expertise.
NNPBC is the professional body representing all nursing professions in British Columbia. We support and promote excellence in nursing practice, education, research, leadership and policy by advocating for healthy public policy, promoting excellence in nursing practice and empowering nurses to actively influence and shape decisions that affect the profession and the public they serve.
After nearly three days of record rain, several regions of British Columbia are in the midst of disaster. Cities have been evacuated, damage is extensive, livelihoods have been severely threatened, lives have been tragically lost, and transportation infrastructure is seriously compromised. NNPBC understands that people want to help in these situations, and we commend anyone who reaches out to offer aid. Please keep in mind that some municipalities may not be set up or equipped to receive goods. Below is a list of verified, reputable agencies working to provide services to those in need.