- Decision Support Tools & Competencies ➤
- Current Research Projects in BC
- Issues Workshops
- Job Board ➤
- New Graduate Programs
- Nursing Leadership Programs
- Opportunities for Nursing Researchers
- Professional Development ➤
- Student Programs ➤
New Graduate Course- Managing your role in practice
NNPBC is pleased to offer new nursing graduates (within the first two years of practice) of all designations (LPN, NP, RN, RPN) access to a new graduate course. Focusing on your first few months in practice, the course offers solutions and discussion in addition to a chance to network with other new graduate colleagues.
Courses will be offered on October 19 of 2020, and February 8 and July 19 of 2021 and will take seven and a half hours (7.5) to complete. Handouts will be provided.
- $200.00 non NNPBC members
- Free for NNPBC members
If you are not a member and would like to join, please click here.
- How to manage numerous patients with complex conditions and multiple comorbidities
- Managing a lack of access to experienced mentors and coaches
- Understanding generational diversity in the workforce
- How to cope with performance anxiety
- Managing and dealing with human resource issues such as bullying
- Three phase mentorship model
- Expectations and how to manage them
- Goal Setting
- Understanding processes
- What have we learned?
- Unpacking and learning how to apply what you’ve learned
- Networking and connection with others
If you have questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with 'New Graduate Course' in the subject line and please note that due to COVID-19, the course will be offered virtually until further notice.