- Certified Practice DSTs ➤
- Current Research Projects in BC
- Issues Workshops
- New Graduate Programs
- Nursing Leadership Programs
- Opportunities for Nursing Researchers
- Professional Development ➤
- Student Programs ➤
NNPBC Nursing Leadership Programs
Learning how to lead in nursing
NNPBC offers two leadership programs targeted at nurses of all designations (LPN, NP, RN, RPN) who are about to take on a leadership position or are already in a leadership role.
Courses will be offered on September 14 of 2020, and January 18 and May 17 of 2021 and will take seven and a half hours (7.5) to complete. Handouts will be provided.
- $395.00 per course for non NNPBC members
- Free for NNPBC members
If you are not a member and would like to join, please click here.
Course 1: Taking on a leadership role
- Learning how to communicate effectively
- Enabling a respectful workplace
- Surviving change
- Understanding how to self-evaluate
- Navigating the complexities of the health authority and Ministry of Health structures
Course 2: Enhancing my leadership skills
- Learning to survive in a complex world
- Understanding other players in the health and nursing landscape
- Working with human resources
- Understanding budgets
- Navigating difficult conversations
- Understanding emotional intelligence
If you have questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with 'NNPBC Leadership Programs' in the subject line and please note that due to COVID-19, the course will be offered virtually until further notice.