- Current Research Projects - BC
- Learning Resources for Mental Health & Substance Use
- Issues Workshops
- Job Board ➤
- New Grad Workshop
- Nursing Leadership Programs
- Opportunities for Nursing Researchers
- Professional Development ➤
- RN Certified Practice DSTs & Competencies ➤
- Student Programs ➤
NNPBC is pleased to offer BC's nursing students of all designations (LPN, NP, RN, RPN) studying in a post-secondary nursing program the opportunity to take part in our student program that focuses on NCLEX studying, interview preparation and your first few days of work once you land your dream job!
Courses will be offered on March 22 and April 12 of 2021 and will take seven and a half hours (7.5) to complete. Handouts will be provided.
- $200.00 non NNPBC members
- Free for NNPBC members
If you are not a member and would like to join, please click here.
Studying for NCLEX:
- Accessing resources from the Canadian Nurses Association
- Accessing online resources
- Other resources and tools
Preparing for a Job Interview:
- How to dress appropriately
- What makes a good resume?
- What online tools will help in my job search (e.g. using LinkedIn)?
- Where do I look for a job? (e.g. NNPBC website, HealthMatch BC etc.)
- Q&A session
Knowing what to expect on your first days at work:
- Navigating conversations and relationships with other nurses and healthcare professionals
- What are your responsibilities?
- Q&A session
If you have questions, please email us at email@example.com with 'NNPBC Student Program' in the subject line and please note that due to COVID-19, the course will be offered virtually until further notice.